Many diet pills have powerful ingredients, but a lot of nasty side effects to go along with it. If side effects are bad enough, it can dwarf the weight loss that the diet pill supports.
On the other hand, other weight loss supplements don’t have side effects, but they’re not helpful with weight loss either. LipoCal may be a happy medium between the two.
According to what the manufacturers call a “superior formula,” LipoCal has the ability to provide powerful ingredients with minimal side effects.
This sometimes sounds as though it’s too good to be true, but we looked into the ingredients to see for ourselves.
LipoCal uses a mixture of different ingredients that have been used by themselves in other types of supplements, but never quite in this combination.
The ingredients are:
• Green Tea-causes thermogenic effect and provides more attention and focus. This ingredient is most commonly used out of all those in LipoCal, and is most likely the most potent and likely to give side effects.
• Guarana, Yerba Mate, and Damiana-these form a powerful fat burning compound that is also used in many supplements, though not as widely as Green Tea.
• Glucomannan-works the same way as dietary fiber to help you feel full and cut down on snacking. Even those who did not change their eating or exercising habits have seen results with this ingredient.
• Pomegranate + FucoPure-targets belly fat specifically and cuts down on fat overall as well.
• ForsLean-helps with weight loss and supports you efforts to build lean body mass. By building muscle, you can more easily burn fat and get toned.
• Super CitriMax Clinical Strength-helps you to drop body weight and works with Glucomannan to suppress appetite and reduce caloric intake.
• Ecdysterone (20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone)-also helps to increase lean body mass and provides you with more energy.
• Chromax-uses a form of Chromium, which has been proven to help reduce appetite and caloric intake, that is more readily absorbed by the body. This helps to keep your cravings down and your motivation up.
These are all good and clinically proven ingredients, and they are all added in powerful formulas. However, that is only one half of the solution we’re looking for.
Do they have any adverse side effects?
LipoCal Side Effects
Green Tea gets its effects from caffeine, and coupling that effect with Guarana and Yerba Mate creates even more caffeine in the system.
Because of this high dosage of caffeine, it is likely that those who are not used to caffeine will experience more intense stimulus than those who are used to caffeine.
However, these effects can be lessened by taking LipoCal about 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch. The manufacturers also recommend drinking 8 to 16 ounces of water each time you take LipoCal to help with absorption and stabilizing effects.
Other than that, there are actually no reported side effects with LipoCal.
Based on what we could see on lipocal.com, it seems that LipoCal does work as a balance between a powerful and effective formula that also has minimal side effects.
For this reason, we recommend looking into LipoCal.