You want a diet pill that will not only help you burn fat, but will also keep you in control. And what sabotages a diet faster than anything?
ILL MOOD, STRESS, ANXIETY—and your basic BAD DAY.
We know how it feels to crave “comfort foods” when you’re down. They often release serotonin from the brain, that lovely little “happy hormone” that makes you feel like all is well in the world—
—until you get on the scales the next morning.
But most diet pills not only do nothing to ease your mental and emotional trauma, but also send you into a jittery, dizzy and ANGRY mess!
Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner by Labrada Sports Nutrition wants to help you change the way you feel about diet pills.
• Sustainable, all-day energy that won’t let you down
• A boost to mood, and improved mental clarity so you can stay “up” and focused
• An increase in metabolic rate and fat burning so you lose weight quickly
Apparently you’ll be “happy about dieting!”
Is this really possible?
The Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner GOOD
Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner contains some pretty good ingredients.
For mood they offer:
• L-Tyrosine– stimulates a happy mood and provides mental clarity so you can stick to your diet.
• Beta-Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride (HCI) 150 mg –an alkaloid found in chocolate that releases dopamine, a feel-good hormone.
• L-Theanine –not only improves mood, but nullifies the bad side effects that come from caffeine.
• Pikatropin™ (Pikamilon) —according to ongoing clinical research, Pikatopin increases mental energy.
For appetite suppression they offer:
• Naringin– found in grapefruit, Naringin can help with appetite control—but also elongates the effects of caffeine so you stay energized and burning fat longer.
• 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine (constituent of geranium oil) –sends signals to the brain that you’re “full.”
For fat burning and metabolism they offer:
• L-Carnitine– converts fat into energy.
• Caffeine an effective stimulant; and 200 mg is a high dose.
• PhosphoLean® N-oleoyl-phosphatidyl-ethanolamine (standardized to contain min 23% NOPE [23mg])(standardized to contain min 14% EGCG [14mg]) —helps boost metabolism, oxidize fat and bring about weight loss results.
The Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner BAD
The ingredients are not in correct dose. Three of them are found in a “340 mg Proprietary Blend,” which is low dose and unreliable. The others are too low in dose to be effective.
The only ingredient we feel will work is CAFFEINE. And to 200 mg of caffeine, 20 mg of L-Theanine will not “nullify the effects.” Expect side effects of the jitters, headaches, stomach problems, restlessness etc.
L-Carnitine is dangerous to people with a history of high blood pressure, epilepsy or kidney disease. If this is you—stay away.
Labrada does not offer a money-back guarantee. Bad? Certainly.
Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner Bottom Line
Ever heard of the expression—nice personality shame about the face? Apply that here.
Nicely marketed product, with some good ingredients–shame about the dosage.
We simply don’t feel that you’ll experience much more than a caffeine rush from Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner. And despite its array of mood enhancers, the dose is not high enough.
We doubt they’ll keep you away from the fridge.
And the side effects? They will probably be considerable.
Try instead one of our top-rated diet pills. They’ll get the job done—and they’ll give you your money back if they don’t.
Good luck! Try not to eat the entire contents of your fridge by noon!