Ever since Dr. Oz piped up about African Mango on Oprah, everyone (and their dog) has wanted to try it.
And guess what? African Mango products have become a dime a dozen. (Yes, we’re a nation of desperate people who’ll try anything to lose weight—anything but watching our caloric intake and exercising it seems.)
Why take African Mango?
• Studies suggest that African Mango fights fat cell growth and breaks down fat stores in your body!
• With African Mango you can safely lose pounds and inches fast! A powerful source of free-radical fighting antioxidants
• African Mango eliminates harmful waste and toxins from your body!
• African Mango increases your metabolism which aids in burning calories!
• Dr. Oz says African Mango is a “must have supplement” for weight loss!
African Mango is also known as Irvingia Gabonesis, and it helps control leptin—an enzyme that if not kept in check will make you feel constantly hungry. African Mango therefore suppresses appetite—and its fiber content also helps to this end.
But with so many African Mango products on the market, does African Mango Extreme really stand apart from the rest?
Let’s take a look at the ingredients…
The African Mango Extreme Ingredients
African Mango Extreme contains the following ingredients in a proprietary blend:
• Irvingia gabonensis–AKA African Mango. Numerous clinical studies do indeed show that this ingredient is beneficial to weight loss—in the correct dose (at least 150 mg per serving.) It’s also beneficial for blood pressure and in lowering bad cholesterol levels. Overall this is an excellent ingredient.
• Acai–a super fruit from the rainforest, this dark red berry is chock-full of amino acids, antioxidants, protein, and fibers. While Acai is excellent for health and vitality, there is no evidence it assists with weight loss.
• Hoodia Gordonii–a purported appetite suppressant used by an African tribe to sustain them on long hunts in the Kalahari Desert. Hoodia is not a proven weight loss ingredient.
• Gymnema Sylvestre– an herb for blood sugar regulation to control sugar cravings. Again, this is not a proven weight loss ingredient.
So what you have here is a blend of undisclosed dose that basically relies solely upon African Mango to create weight loss results.
And I doubt you’re receiving 150 mg of it…
Side Effects of African Mango Extreme
There is nothing in African Mango Extreme to cause many side effects. However, due to African Mango’s high fiber content, you can expect to be cleaned out. Mild stomach discomfort may result until your body gets used to the product.
Conclusion on African Mango Extreme
If you must purchase this particular African Mango product, buy as cheaply as possible as there is not money-back guarantee. I found African Mango Extreme for $19.98.
Despite the lack of ingredient information, consumers seem to like African Mango Extreme—and I do find this surprising.
Don’t get me wrong, African Mango is an excellent ingredient, packed full of fiber which not only acts as an appetite suppressant, but is also heart healthy. But I really believe there are top-rated diet pills out there with more to offer—including this excellent ingredient.