The makers of 7 Day Colon Cleanser claim that it will help you lose up to 15 pounds in as little as one week. If you are looking to lose weight fast, this may be a product worth looking into.
We’re going to give you the pros and cons of 7 Day Colon Cleanser and our recommendation so you can better decide if this supplement is right for you. But first off, let’s start with the ingredients.
The makers of 7 Day Colon Cleanser claim to have created a formula that utilizes 9 powerful and effective ingredients. They are:
• Dandelion: Natural laxative that can be used to strengthen the digestive system.
• Psyllium Husks: High source of fiber that can also help lower cholesterol.
• Uva Ursi: Also known as bearberry, helps to cleanse the digestive system.
• Olive Leaf: High in antioxidants that can improve the metabolism and aid in loweing cholesterol.
• Buchu Leaves: Decreases inflammation and bloating by eliminating excess water weight.
• Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Natural laxative that regulates bowel movements and strengthens the immune system.
• Glucomannan: Aids in fiber production in the stomach and can help regulate cholesterol and sugar levels.
• Magnesium: This vital mineral helps with muscle mobility as well as energy and protein synthesis.
• Senna Leaf: Natural laxative.
7 Day Colon Cleanser provides the body with a mixture of antioxidants and natural laxatives that can help cleanse the body of any damaging toxins and waste. The ingredients are all natural so there is little risk of any major side effects.
If you are looking to lose an extra 10-15 pounds quick, 7 Day Colon Cleanser claims to be able to help you with that by flushing out pounds of waste.
7 Day Colon Cleanser may help you lose some weight fast, but it is not an effective weight loss supplement because it does burn fat or build lean muscle. The weight you lose is from toxins and waste leaving the body and as soon as they are flushed out, you probably won’t lose much more weight.
The official website of 7 Day Colon Cleanser brings up some red flags as well. We believe that a well-built website reflects a well-built product. There are many typos and errors that have not been fixed. This may seem beside the point, but we feel that if the makers of a product can’t organize an efficient product website, it says a lot about their product.
As a colon cleanser, there are some red flags but overall it seems ok. As a weight loss supplement, we recommend avoiding 7 day Colon Cleanser.